Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 May 2012 - Montana

The drive along the Clark Fork (of the Yellowstone River) is especially beautiful in the springtime, as the snow melt turns the river a beautiful shade of aquamarine blue.


I took a route to Flathead Lake that I hadn't taken before, and drove by this stunning view of Rainbow Lake [on left].

Flathead Lake was just as beautiful as I remembered it. This time I stopped at West Shore State Park and Joey and I had a lovely walk on a trail through the woods along the lakeshore.



We stopped in Columbia Falls for a night before we headed into Glacier National Park. As usual, Joey and I played ball for awhile. As my dad says, Joey's version of ball is more of a "keep-away" game than anything else, but she loves it. She is so proud of that ball, there isn't any way to describe it except to say that she "prances" around with the ball. You can clearly see she's telling you, "See what I have!"

No comments: